1 session/week (Session duration: 30 min)
4 sessions per month (monthly membership)
- A 30-minute kickboxing session is super time-efficient, providing the same benefits as a 60-minute workout in just half the time. This focused approach keeps intensity high, improving your form and consistency while reducing the risk of overtraining. With its short duration, it’s easy to make kickboxing a regular habit, ensuring long-term fitness success.
- Extreme flexibility in training hours (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Extreme flexibility in training locations, no gym commute needed! I’ll train you near where you live!
- If you happen to miss a week, don’t worry! Your session will be saved for you, and you won’t need to make another payment until you have used all four sessions.
- 1 session per week is a good start to learning the basic movements to defend yourself (basic punches and very basic combinations)
- 1 session a week is a good start to learning how to generate force in your kicks while maintaining balance
- Also, your cardiovascular system will be fully adapted to kickboxing
- Depending on the skills you will need to master, I will give you personalized exercises to do at home
- Depending on the techniques we work on, I will send you analyses of videos of how other kickboxers have successfully used them in real fights.